Twitch Prime Support
"Oh No!" Error Message When I Sign up for Twitch Prime
Common causes include attempting to sign up from an unsupported location or issues with the payment.
- You are located in an eligible country or territory.
- You are not using a VPN.
- Your country settings are correct.
- The card number entered is correct.
- You have sufficient funds to pass a temporary authorization charge.
- The billing address and zip code for your card matches what is registered with your card issuer.
- Your card issuer is not blocking temporary authorization transactions.
If you're not located in an eligible country or territory, but signed up for an Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership, cancel the membership.
Related Help Topics