Amazon Games & My Data
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data has always been a top priority for Amazon.
To learn more about how Amazon handles your data, go to Security & Privacy. Using that link, you will also find instructions for how to submit a data request. To access data related to your Crucible and Amazon Games activity:
- Go to Account Settings on the Amazon Games support site.
- Link your Amazon and Steam accounts so we can authenticate your game account on Steam.
- Go to Security & Privacy.
- Click How Do I Request My Data?
- Select "Request All Your Data" from the drop-down.
Want to see what items you've bought on Steam? Check out data related to your Steam account instead.