Crucible offers a variety of accessibility options to enhance gameplay.
Settings Options for Audio, Video, and Gameplay
- Resolution - the number of horizontal and vertical pixels on a display screen.
- Brightness - the intensity of light coming from a screen.
- Contrast - the difference between light and dark on the screen.
- Saturation - the intensity of color.
- Gamma correction - the luminance formula for images on the screen.
- Master volume
- Effects volume
- Music volume
- Dialogue volume
- Voice locale/language
- UI locale/language
- Subtitle locale/language
- Enable edge of screen effects
- Enable sticky keys
- In-match subtitles
- Menu subtitles
- Subtitle font size
- Subtitle background opacity
- Subtitle lines to display
Quick Comms provides nonverbal communication options between players. Use it to:
- Set markers in the world to suggest target locations (or locations to avoid).
- Target enemy players to direct focused fire.
- Display a UI wheel to select a communication prompt. The keybinding to invoke the UI wheel is changeable.